Whispering Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
SilenceStar
Wandering Vote_lcapWandering Voting_barWandering Vote_rcap 
Jay
Fallenstar
Sprinter
RiverFoot
Firemist
Darkheart
Specter
Fadedpaw
WolfStar
Wandering Coolte10

Owner/founder

Head Admin.

Wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallenstar

Fallenstar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:46 pm

The small, lithe brown she-cat strode belly low beside the brook. Just a little closer, and she would have the vole before her. She reached one tiny paw fourth, but it seemed Star Clan wanted to play today. The wind changed, alerting the vole to her presence. It scurried away to safety and Fallenshadow sighed; no matter how skilled a huntress she was, even she could not control the wind. She padded over the the water and carefully leaned over to lap at the surface. She did not want to get swept away by these rapids, and would be careful not to make a foolish mistake only an apprentice should be capable of. She finished and pawed her muzzle clean before looking around to see if anyone might be joining her.
Back to top Go down
Sprinter

Sprinter

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Sprinter
Sprinter strode towards the brook, thirsty for it's fresh water. As much as she despised the feel of it on her fur, she would hate to have such a stupid death as dehydration. Lifting her paws carefully to stay as quiet as possible, she sniffed at the air. A vole... Much better than the mice she'd been forced to catch, perhaps she'd have a good meal that night. Crouching low, she crept in it's direction, only to see it scurry off. Dumb luck. Maybe the wind had shifted, or something like that. She stood back at full height only to find that no, it was upwind of her. What had scared it off? She'd hardly even moved. Looking around, she could see another cat a ways away. The she-cat didn't look like a rouge Sprinter has seen before, although the way it held itself with a purpose wasn't like that of a Kittypet. It must be a Clan cat, although what was it doing so far from home? She shifted on her paws for a moment, wondering if she should just leave and avoid speaking, although she was still thirsty. Besides, the kitty had probably already seen her. Standing in a tall manner, she walked over to the brook, crouching to drink from it, although her ears were alert, listening to the sounds around her.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:07 pm

StarClan has to be pulling my tail! Why would they want a house-cat to be deputy?

Annoyance raged deep within a small statured, white long furred she-cat as she moved along the ground, her paws made little to no noise as each cam in to contact.  Her blue eyes flamed in anger and the fur along her spine was bristling. Him, the next leader of CrowClan. HAH! you must have ticks in the brain. Her thoughts were running wild as her slow paced quickened slightly.

The She-cat hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings and had entered the what was know has loner territory, what finally caught her attention was the smell of two cats. Pausing she took in a deep breathe. Huh... she thought, shaking out her pelt, her fur lay flat against her shoulders once more. Where am I?  glancing around her she realized she had left her own territory, sighing in frustration she fluffed up and decided she was thirsty and turned in the direction of the brook, where a white furred cat with black markings stood...

"hello" She mewed, her tail twisting and turning as she spoke out.
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingoak.forumotion.com
Fallenstar

Fallenstar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:32 pm

The she-cat blinked as first a white cat arrived, not long after followed by another. Fallenshadow hesitated slightly with indecision, but not one to be shy she moved towards the other two cats quietly. This was no-mans land, or womans in this case. It seemed that all present were she-cats; maybe they could talk about something random like which had the prettiest fur... No, that just wouldn't do. Fallenshadow blinked at the cat who spoke first, and though her greeting seemed intended for the other cat she responded. "Hi. Does starclan treat you well?" It was Fallenshadow's customary regular greeting. She knew not every cat believed in starclan, but she did so it didn't matter to her what other cats believed.
Back to top Go down
Sprinter

Sprinter

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Sprinter listened to the twos greetings, trying to keep from hissing at the seconds one. "Greetings, and I treat myself well." She didn't believe in StarClan. Although not entirely against it, she found it as just a thing of hope, or hallucination at best. She flicked an ear, focusing on the new arriving cat for a second. Again, she seemed to walk with a purpose, unlike an owned cat. Unlikely a rouge, judging by the fact she looked well-fed. Sprinter lifted her head, arching an eyebrow and glancing at the two. "Now, I'm a rouge, and that explains what I'm doing here... but you two appear to be Clan kitties. What's got you so far from home?" She asked, sitting down. Often she would listen to the other clans, listening from afar at their 'gatherings'. But it was better if she could learn straight from them, and not risk mis-hearing something. She liked to stay up to date with these things.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:41 pm

SilenceStar paused and narrowed her eyes, anger still burning deep in them. "What does it matter why I'm so far from home?" She wasn't in the mood to be questioned by any cat, unable to hide her true nature her fur soon was bristling again. 

"Why I am here is for my own business and nothing you need to know about" her eyes narrowed to the other cat, the scent of FoxClan filling her scent glands. Well, well, Foxclan has made it.. Surprising. she twitched her tail tip before sitting down, glaring at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Fallenstar

Fallenstar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:06 pm

What's got your fur in a knot? Did someone slip mouse-bile into your breakfast or do you always just act like crowfood? Of course, Fallenshadow didn't like being asked in the tone either, but she wasn't going to bite the other cat's ears off for it. Yet... "I am doing as I please, getting a drink of water." The she-cat responded in a neutral tone. "I lost track of where I was going and my paws ended up here. If you have a problem with that, deal with it." She responded, tail flicking slightly to and fro. She wasn't annoyed... Just impatient. She looked at the other she-cats and considered leaving right than, but that would feel too much like a retreat and if these two wanted a fight she would give them one. Fallenshadow didn't really like fighting; it brought out the worst in her, and she really preferred words to it. In a beserker rage, she sometimes forgot who she was in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sprinter

Sprinter

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Sprinter laughed lightly, seeing she had anger the cat. It amused her; what words could do. Such a simple thing, although at times they worked much more efficiently than war. She flicked her tail to curl around her feet, glancing at the second cat, wondering how it would react to her speaking manner. Because honestly, she hadn't though her words sounded offensive. If they both thought so, though, it might be that way. Still, she wanted to answer the other white-furred cat. "Just wondering. I try to keep up-to-date on important things." She answered, in a friendly tone. She didn't feel friendly at all, inside, although she couldn't let the other cats mood affect her own negatively. It was almost as bad as giving in.
The seconds cats answer was a bit less hostile, which Sprinter could appreciate. A reasonable answer, something that was respectable and not being rude about it. See? Just wanted an answer. She flicked her tail, glancing at the white cat, although she decided against saying it aloud. According to them, she'd already been rude enough. "Apologies for appearing rude, I was just concerned. With this much land out here unclaimed, it's only time before one of the Clans decides that a rouge could just live elsewhere." She said in a neutral tone, dipping her head slightly in a more respectful manner. This was an actual worry of hers; that her homeland would be taken charge of. She was a good fighter, but against a Clan of cats she would have no choice but to move. Besides, after all, there was probably water in their camps. No need to come all the way outside of their camps.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:33 pm

SilenceStar watched the rogue, her amusement only angered her more. "Wipe that look off of your face before I claw it off." this cat wasn't the source of her anger but she was there and the words it spoke just set her off. Lashing her tail side to side, her blue eyes narrowed towards the clan-cat.

Just lost your way.. Huh? lost track of time? what a load of mouse-dung.

"And have you got bees in your brain? why would I want to take land from here? CrowClan has all the territory it needs." she muttered, her claws sliding in and out with anger. "If you must know, I crossed the border by accident.. I only stopped here so I can drink water and return home., is that a good enough answer for you?" She sneered.
Back to top Go down
Fallenstar

Fallenstar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:43 pm

She looked at the crazy fuzz-ball that may or may not have been sent from the dark forest. When the other cat's eyes narrowed towards her, Fallenshadow's bristling fur worked hard to make her look twice her size. As she had said before, if the other cats had a problem with her they would have to deal with it the hard way. She was not happy with the other clan cat, and was finding herself surprised she found the rogue was seeming to be the better company. "I accept your apology, rogue. Even if your worry seems unreasonable as the clans have all the land they wish to have, I know it has to be based on something. My name is Fallenshadow; huntress of Foxclan." Huntress was her 'self proclaimed' title. She just liked the way it sounded though any cat could easily figure out it meant she was just a normal warrior. She didn't care what the other clan cat's rank was at this point; there was no reason for this much hostility when none of them even knew each other's names.
Back to top Go down
Sprinter

Sprinter

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Sprinter rolled her eyes, hearing the words of the white cat. "Sharp words from someone not on their own turf." She commented in a neutral tone, flicking her tail. She would hate to fight, but she was no wimp. The cat had no right to judge as that. "I don't speak with the other cats normally, how would I know?" She asked lightly, a reasonable question. She didn't waste her time intruding into others territories. She focused back on the other she-cat, who appeared to be holding back a lot of anger. Unlike the other cat, she appeared to be able to keep it in. Anger management, the humans called it. The white-pelted cat should really try it sometime. "Thank you for your acceptance, Fallenshadow." She flicked an ear, wondering whether or not to give her name in return. It was only fair, she always tried to return a name-exchange, although she wasn't sure she wanted the white cat knowing hers. On further thought, she found no danger in it, though. Not like they'd steal her soul or something. She kept her laughter inside, not wanting to appear insane. "They call me Sprinter." She had no rank, although she considered herself Watcher of the Important.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:30 pm

Sharp words from someone not on their own turf.
Silencestar's nerves were nearing their end taking a deep breathe she puffed out her and angled her gaze to the sky, muttering a few words that were well near inaudible. GrayStrike, if you were already dead I would skin you

Straightening herself, she angled her ears forwards to the other cat, her fur lying flat against her shoulders. Looking around she took in the land before her then returned her eyes back to the other two, sizing them up just incase a battle were to occur, SilenceStar was rather small in stature, no bigger the an apprentice. Flattening her ears she narrowed her gaze, they both had spoken of whom they were but she decided it would be best to keep her name to herself, besides, what would these to care.
Back to top Go down
Fallenstar

Fallenstar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:34 pm

Fallenshadow decided she would keep an eye on the unnamed cat. She did not trust the other clan cat and did not expect it to change at the rate they were doing. Fine. I'll go right, and you can go left. I don't really care as long as we don't bump shoulders. The brown she-cat thought, and blinked at the rogue's name. "Sprinter? I take it that means you are fast." Fallenshadow said, slightly amused. I wonder what this cat's name would be if she were a warrior... "Now that two of us out of the three here have made it clear we aren't afraid of making ourselves known, perhaps this conversation will move smoothly now." She smiled wanly at Sprinter.

"I did not come here intending to, but now I am here may as well soak in the reward. I like to explore, even outside of my clan's territory. You should expect the unlikely; that way, it doesn't surprise you." She said, considering. She could leave now if she wished, but she wanted to hear Sprinter's response. Perhaps the mangy cat with them had clamed down enough to say something worth listening to as well. Fallenshadow had calmed down and now her fur was mostly relaxed, but she turned a wary eye to the unfriendly she-cat. Are you done hissing at us? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sprinter

Sprinter

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Sprinter listened to the other two, although the white cat appeared to have nothing to stay back. What a relief. She'd had just about enough of the negativity. She swiveled her ears, listening to the warrior FallenShadow. She appeared the calmest of the bunch, although Sprinter hated to admit it, herself as well. Her fur, although not physically, was ruffled by the miniature dispute. Now that two of us out of the three have made it clear we aren't afraid of making ourselves known, perhaps this conversation will move smoothly now. There was sense in this sentence, and hopefully reason enough that the white one would calm down to speak. "Wise words." She commented, keeping her tone neutral, flicking her tail. At the earlier comment, she had nodded. Sprinter was indeed, rather fast. She had to be; life was quick outside of the clans. Resting wasn't a word of her vocabulary. The cat, FallenShadow, wasn't done talking though. She spoke in an odd manner, almost too proper, but Sprinter could understand the gist. She would be exploring, and it was just a warning. "I can understand that. At a different time, I would politely point you in the direction of prey, but there isn't much to go around as is." She tried to keep this from sounding rude, because although she doubted there would be any hunting going on, she suspected the other cat had been after the vole earlier. According to the SquirrelClan warrior Sprinter had run into when first in the area, Rouges weren't aloud to defend territory, or at least weren't expected to. She took any chance she got to fend of those who would make her living difficult. Glancing in the direction she could just-about smell the barn in, she flicked her tail. "About four to five tree-lengths in that direction is where the humans... err, two-leggeds, have their home-den-things. I doubt you'd go out that far, but it's just a warning." She said, as a bit of friendly advice. The humans could be a bit eccentric sometimes, and there was always that white van to worry about. It'd almost caught her once.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Now that two of us out of the three here have made it clear we aren't afraid of making ourselves known, perhaps this conversation will move smoothly now.

The words of the Foxclan warrior struck her, they were words that were wise but also rather impossible not to ignore. The she-cat had completely drained herself of emotions all anger gone. The she-cat still remained quiet, not speaking her name. She didn't care much for either one of the cats that sat before her.  Sitting up straight she wrapped her tail around her paws. Twitching her nose she narrowed her gaze into slits.

I cannot trust these cats.

When Sprinter began talking, Silencestar snapped her gaze in his direction, I can understand that. At a different time, I would politely point you in the direction of prey, but there isn't much to go around as is."  When was prey even brought up? Shrugging her shoulders, she decided to keep her mouth shut until the cat began to speak about two-legs which she called... humans.

"You mean those ugly pink creatures that walk on two leg? great starclan those critters are annoying." she huffed.
Back to top Go down
Fallenstar

Fallenstar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:15 pm

This was becoming stranger by the minute. Maybe I ate too many mice before sleeping... The she-cat thought, glancing between the two that currently shared her company. All three of them seemed vastly different, and at the mention of two-legs Fallenshadow had to resist the temptation to hiss. She didn't like humans; like the unnamed cat, she thought they were ugly creatures only out to ruin cats. Instead of hissing, or puffing her fur out again, Fallenshadow slid her ears backward and down in a subtle manner to show her displeasure at the subject. "I am a clan cat, not a kitty pet. Even in the leanest of times, I would never resort to scrounging anywhere near the homes of two-legs. Consider the pet dens safe, if that is what you were thinking." Fallenshadow didn't want ANYTHING to do with two-legs and wouldn't if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Sprinter

Sprinter

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Sprinter flicked her tail. Although she hated to agree with the white-coated Grinch of a cat, she disliked the humans as well. They thought they knew who a cat was, and that they were property to be owned, and dealt with accordingly. They took freedom away. The warrior FallenShadow appeared to have gotten her message wrong, though. She scoffed lightly. "Not at all. Only that they're strict with their stray-cat rules. A cat without a collar is fair game to them." Her head buzzed in light annoyance at the brown cats blindness to danger. You thought you were quick, agile, but in the face of them there was little hope. Metal sticks with ropes, strange-smelling air, and what she had taken to calling frozen-bars. She'd searched one, once, finding the metal shockingly cold, holding the blue crate closed. It smelled like fear. "Hmm. Appears we've found a subject we agree on." Her eyes darted at the white cat for a second, wondering if her opinion would change, now that the other two enemy-cat kitties had agreed. It seemed unlike her, who held herself with a sense of pride, although she seemed determined to hate them. Her mind flashed back a moment to a long-furred grey kittypet. Sir hadn't been that bad, he was a good father. Then again, she could remember how grumpy Oscar had been given his name, and how scared she'd been for him while he was missing. Humans, she assumed, had good intent, although they needed to stop sticking their squishy hands into others matters.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:16 pm

I suppose these two aren't so bad, I assumed patch-butt here would have disagreed, her calling them humans and what not.

Straightening herself she cleared her throat before speaking. Her tone had completely changed. It was one that was calm but almost just as menacing as before. As an apprentice through to her warrior years her silence and calmness was something to be weary of.

"I wish to apologize for my harsh mood when I came up, it was indeed wrong of me. I wasn't frustrated at either of you it had something to do with...." she paused and shoot a glance at the sky, her claws unsheathing. "an old friend." she grunted.

"I go by the name SilenceStar, I am the leader of CrowClan.. I journeyed onto rogue lands by accident when I was deep in thought thinking of what I will have to do in a moon or two. I cannot go into detail because my clan business isn't for your ears until the fullmoon." Fluffing up her fur, she thought about the cat in her camp.. It probably made her even worse that the tom was kind hearted and gentle.. Sighing she let her fur lay flat.

"Please accept my apology" 
Back to top Go down
Fallenstar

Fallenstar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Fallenshadow blinked in surprise as the other cat introduced herself, she was a clan leader? Well, that didn't excuse being rude to those you didn't know, but at least she knew how to apologize. She didn't want to say it was 'okay' that the she-cat had been mean, but she wasn't one to hold a grudge or start a fight over some ill-chosen words once they had been acknowledged as wrong. Fallenshadow nodded her head respectfully to Silencestar; while she did not have to treat leaders of other clans as though they had any say over her, she preferred not to be on their bad side when she could help it. The better the clans respected each other's boundaries, the better the clans were as a whole.

"Of course. I understand that when one is angry they do not always say things they want to, I accept the apology." This time. Fallenshadow smiled, hoping to get rid of the remaining tension. "Besides, what was that old saying? 'sticks and stones can break our bones, but words can never hurt us'? I believe we can look to that now. The past is gone, so let's live in the present." Of course, this didn't mean they could forget their past... Simply focus on what was going on then and there, everything else would work itself out.
Back to top Go down
Sprinter

Sprinter

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Sprinter listened to the other two speaking, a bit surprised that the white one, who introduced herself as SilenceStar, had decided to apologize. Brave move, considering how deep they had almost been in resentment. "Apology accepted, SilenceStar." She said, dipping her head politely. As a rouge, actually, she wasn't sure she was allowed at fullmoon, although she watched from the shadows. She was a cat too; she needed to know what was going on. Wasn't her fault she didn't want to lose her name. A moon or two... Sprinter wondered what that could mean. A moon, by her understanding, was a month. What could the clan leader possibly have to do? She turned her ears, now listening to the warrior. She had forgiven the cat as well, before smiling. It seemed like a weak attempt at getting things to Status Quo Antebellum, but whatever. Sprinter wasn't judging. She didn't agree with the saying, and although the past may be gone, she didn't want to forget it. If someone hurts you, you don't want to forget it, because they can just do it again.

[[I know, it's short >.<]]
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed May 20, 2015 4:24 pm

SilenceStar's gaze flickered towards the rogue, she still didn't appreciate that the cat thought that clan cats would stoop so low as to stealing territory.. of course when things got bad some may even dare to hunt on the enemies territory, CrowClan in their times even did some rather mousebrained things but she wouldn't try to increase her territory, she wasn't greedy like the past leaders of her clan were. GrayStrike trained her to be honest.

"Forgetting can be easy for some but for others things are beat into their heads so much that they wish to never forget.. Sometimes forgetting and forgiving others means you won't remember how they made you feel and you could easily be fooled and hurt once more." As she spoke, her mind drifted away it was no longer by the brook but back in the past when she was a kit with her family.

Shaking her head she shrugged her shoulders. Picking up her paw she let her tongue slide across it.
Back to top Go down
Fallenstar

Fallenstar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:06 pm

This meet and greet had been... Fun, but she had things that pulled at her attention. "I'm sorry to leave so soon, but I was only out here to explore. My clan will notice I am missing if I do not return, so I will be going now. Happy hunting!" The she-cat had stood, and she slowly trotted off a short distance before picking up her pace. She really did need to get back to her clan, there were things that needed doing and she had spent enough time for the moment socializing with cats outside the clans. Perhaps she would visit again, but it wouldn't be anytime soon. The loner hadn't seemed happy to see her out here, and Fallenshadow didn't want to make enemies she didn't have to. She currently considered the other cat... A mutual acquaintance. She didn't know what Silencestar was yet, but she was sure they would meet again. She could determine it then.
Back to top Go down
Sprinter

Sprinter

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Sprinter looked up, seeing the brown cat bid them farewell before walking off. "Farewell, FallenShadow" She said simply, wondering if they'd meet again. She saw a potential allie in the warrior, who had a brain in her skull. Not a friend, though, which she was sure of. The cat disliked her, and she was pretty sure the white one disliked her as well. Which brought up the point... Now that the cat had left, she doubted the other one would stay. Her head swiveled to face the Clan leader with an unreadable expression. Not because she was trying to be rude, but because she honestly wasn't sure how to act towards the cat anymore. She forgave arguments easily, and held nothing against the cat, but she didn't want to be kind if the cat still held a grudge against herself. Head tilted at a slight angle, she spoke. "I assume you'll be off now, as well?" She asked, keeping her tone neutral. Her tail flicked, eyes watching the water for a moment. Without thirst or the idea of dehydration, she wouldn't have met the two odd cats. But then again, a world without those two common things would have changed much more than just that. She let her mind push the subject away, perhaps to return to it when bored. She didn't even like water anyways.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:00 am

"Goodbye FallenShadow" SilenceStar mewed before flattening her ears and parting her jaws in a yawn but she shook her head. "I do not wish to return just yet." she mewled, her eyes gazing at the rogue. "But I suppose you do not want my company either." as she spoke she stood up and heaved a soft sigh.

"Look here Sprinter, I wish to apologize to you once more." twitching the tip of her tail, she paused in her words as she tried to process the words she wished to say. "I was out of line and shouldn't have snapped or been harsh with you, I suppose I was caught at a bad time." she narrowed her gaze to the sky that was fading into a dark, almost black, gray. The day was fading away and their ancestors began to dot the skies as she thought.
"I was angered by what StarClan had told me and my thoughts on that was what drove me here, I'm still unsure on why my paws carried me this way.. Possibly because they are familiar with this ground more then any other... I hope we can become allies at some point in our lives, if our destinies ever drive us to speak again"
Back to top Go down
Sprinter

Sprinter

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:14 am

Sprinter raised her eyebrows, surprised that the cat didn't want to return to her clan enough that she'd endure her company. She was aware it wasn't very good, she'd been told so before. People seemed to take her sarcasm as personal attacks, and it wasn't supposed to be. She just liked making light of any situation. To avoid doing what she'd been apparently doing, which was acting as though she hated the other two cats, she smiled once. "I don't mind your company, I didn't mind FallenShadows either. I can be a bit cold, I regret saying. I have no excuse, though, like you do." Well, she did, which was to avoid having her food and home stole right out from under her, but according to them it wouldn't happen. Sprinter flicked her tail, listening to SilenceStar. It was understandable words. Maybe the cat was wise, despite anger issues. Sprinters eyes, which had been wandering off to a star that was fading into the sky, snapped back to SilenceStar at the words "Familiar with this ground more than any other." What did she mean by that? "Allies sounds good." She agreed. The cat seemed reliant on StarClan, or whatever they called it, but it was understandable.... she guessed. If SilenceStar here ran a clan of cats who had the same religion as herself, then it would make sense that she could go a little overboard, to be the leader, more than the others were. "Perhaps your 'destiny' was the reason. Although, I have nothing to say that would particularly change your life. You learn things as a rouge, but it's mostly just the words that the rest of the world uses." She chuckled, before thinking on those words. She'd always been in slight amazement that the Clan cats, who occasionally would take in a kitty-pet, never learned the words everyone else used. Human, house... it was a wonder they knew what a Star was. Then again, at some point, there must have been a few kitty-pets who started the clans. Had they intentionally ditched the words, or did they just forget them? So many questions, although they had to have been dead such a long time that there may never be an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whispering Oak :: Outlands. :: The Brook-
Jump to: