Whispering Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
SilenceStar
A meeting of fate. Vote_lcapA meeting of fate. Voting_barA meeting of fate. Vote_rcap 
Jay
A meeting of fate. Vote_lcapA meeting of fate. Voting_barA meeting of fate. Vote_rcap 
Fallenstar
Sprinter
RiverFoot
Firemist
Darkheart
Specter
Fadedpaw
WolfStar
A meeting of fate. Coolte10

Owner/founder

Head Admin.

A meeting of fate.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:52 pm

"My friend, my dear friend. Listen to the words I speak to you now. When you awaken you must travel to the Shadowed Woods, there you will meet a tom named Jay, a friend you must make him."

The words of SilenceStar's fellow clanmate rang in her mind as she moved carefully along the uneven ground in the Shadow Woods, a territory that bordered her own but wasn't within her clan's hunting lands.  Tumbling over the thoughts she let out a loud sigh as she came to a halt, lashing her tail back and forth she narrowed her gaze to the sky.

"Oh GrayStrike!" She hissed aloud, "you blubbering fool, who is it that I'm suppose to be searching for? A tom by the name of Jay, how am I suppose to know?!"

Shaking her head in annoyance she began to move again, placing each paw carefully in front of the other, eyes sweeping the grounds around her.
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingoak.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:21 pm

The spotted male had been on his own for just a few short days. He's had difficulty hunting his own prey which annoyed the impatient tom to no end. He grunted and growled as he trekked through the forest that he still had yet to get to know. His tail whipped back and forth as he made his way through the realm but soon stuck out straight as the delicious scent of a mouse flooded his nostrils. His stomach growled sending a spasm of pain through his body. He knew he needed eat and it needed to be soon. 

His ears perked as he tried to listen for the small mammal that he knew was probably hidden in the bushes off in the corner. He pulled his ears back against his head for a brief moment as he struggled to pin point where the prey was. He perked his ears back up and decided to take a few steps forward to see if he could send it scurrying. 
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Catching the whiff of mouse reminded the white pelted warrior that she was hungry, her belly gurgled faintly, complaining that it needed to be fed. Sighing she pressed on, this journey was indeed hopeless when she didn't know what the tom looked like. Annoyance bubbled deep in her gut like fire.

SilenceStar paused once more as she tried pinpointing where the scent was coming from, it was then that she caught whiff of a tom, unsure if it was the tom she was looking for she unsheathed her claws and fell into a crouch, narrowing her eyes forward she crept along the forest ground, her belly fur brushing against it, her tail twitching in anticipation of what she might find.

"You had better be right about this GrayStrike" She muttered as she casted her eyes up at the sky. Continuing on, she followed the scent until it led her to an area with little trees, standing up she leaned forward and snorted when she caught glimpse of the male.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:53 pm

He came to a sudden stance as he caught wind of the scent of an unknown cat. His body stiffened and he found it hard to breathe. He had yet to cross paths with another cat since venturing out on his own. The fur on his neck bristled and his tail fluffed almost twice it's normal size. He wasn't sure what to do or how this was going to work out. Was this cat going to attack him or was it going to be friendly towards him. He sighed before turning on his paws. 

The caramel colored male glanced around before spotting the white pelted cat in the distance. He narrowed his eyes for a moment in wonder if this was a clan cat. One he had heard of in the stories his family use to tell him.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:03 pm

"Is this the tom?"  She thought to herself as she stood up straight, sheathing her claws she tilted her head. What was this tom going to do? he hadn't made a threatening moved, gesture, or word. Flicking her tail back and forth, she twitched her whiskers and began to creep downwards.

Moving slowly, she kept her eyes on the tom. "Hello" She mewed in a calm, soothing voice, she herself was struggling to remain calm and not snap at this strange cat.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:12 pm

He lifted his head when the female made a move which sent the tom taking a step back. He lowered his ears but decided not to flee when the white she-cat spoke in a calm voice. His body relaxed a bit as she said her hello. Still unsure of what to do he decided to greet her in the same way she had greeted him. "Hello.." he said as he flicked an ear.

He watched SilenceStar in wonder of who she was and where she came from. Maybe she was like him. A cat who didn't belong with twolegs. One who was meant to be out on her own or maybe she was part of a clan with a bunch of other cats. His heart started to beat a faster as he thought about the clan stories he was told. 
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:21 pm

The white warrior paused. Okay Graystrike, send me a sign that this is the correct tom... a friend and not a foe. Flattening her ears, she fell silent and watched him, her tail swayed back and forth as she thought of what to say next.

"I... I'm not sure if you can help me or not, and I know this may sound strange." she frowned and wrinkled her nose as she thought of explaining to an outsider that she was looking for a tom that she had never met, never laid eyes on him, just knew his name.. She would sound like a stalker.. "I'm looking for a tom, I was told that he was seen around here."

Ducking her head she sighed. "I'm afraid I do not know what he looks like I was just told I needed to find him.."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:31 pm

He watched as she came to a halt. Had he done something wrong that would send her into an attack.. he froze and waited but soon relaxed once more when she spoke once again. He listened intently as she asked him her questions. He tilted his head as he listened. "I'm sorry, I've been the only one here. You're the first cat I've come across since I was.." He paused not wanting to speak of where he came from. 

"Since I left. Do you know the toms name? Maybe I can help you find him." he said as he watched her intently and wondered who this tom was she was looking for that she doesn't even know what he looks like. 
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:05 pm

"His name is Jay."

She stated the name, her eyes drifting up to meet his, locking with his gaze, SilenceStar's tail twitched back and forth. If this is the tom, what will he think? will he ask questions? even if it's not him, what will he ask? Sighing, she twitched her nose and sat down, wrapping her fluffy tail neatly around her dainty paws. She was a small in stature cat, much smaller then any full grown cat.

"My name is SilenceStar, I'm the leader of CrowClan. I know it may sound strange but all I have is his name, I'm not sure what he looks like or where he comes from, I was just told to find him that he was to be made a friend."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:39 am

His eyes lit up with excitement. The stories were true. There were clans out there and there were cats that lead those clan. They weren't tales after all. His sheer excitement made him forget for a brief moment where he came from and that the small white she-cat, the leader of CrowClan had just said his name yet he spoke of something different, "I have to tell my family that it's true!" Jay said having completely ignored that the female just spoke him name. 

It took a moment but he grew real quiet and watched the blue eyed she-cat unsure of what to say at first. "Did you just say his name is Jay.." the spotted cat said in confusion. He had never met this cat, nor any others that could know his name but she did. It had to be a coincident. There's no way that anyone from his family was in search for him. They were all true bound Kittypets and they wouldn't care where he was. They didn't care about what he liked and what he wanted to be so he knew they couldn't have sent her to look for him.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

"What's true?" Forgetting for a moment where she was and who she was with as she felt the males excitement. faint amusement rose in her chest pushing forward a rumbling purr.
It wasn't until he asked her 'Did you just say his name is Jay.' did she snap out of it, casting eyes forward she stiffened.

"yes, the tom I seek goes by the name of Jay.." She blinked in puzzlement at the tom's question and confusion. What was he playing at? did he know where this tom was, why wasn't he answering? "Do you know where he is? It's important that I find him." Flattening an ear, she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:58 am

The tom grew more confused as he listened to her response. He had heard correctly, SilenceStar had said the male she was in search of was named Jay. He took in a deep breath and wondered why she was sent to befriend him and he wondered who had sent her to do such a thing. He glanced down for a moment before lifting his cranium when she spoke once more. "My name is Jay." he said as he looked to the white pelted she-cat. 
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:10 am

The eyes of the she-cat widened slightly as if almost surprised at finding the tom named Jay. "Heh, so the bee-brained tom was right.. I'm still surprised at what starclan can do." twitching the tip of her tail she heaved a slight sight. "I'm guessing you want some answers on how I know your name.. You may not believe what I am about to say or you might depends.."

Pausing she lifted a paw and gave a shake. "But first, let's catch a mouse or something?" A smile played across her muzzle as she set her paw down and stood up, stretching each of her limbs in turn. "I smelled a mouse a little ways that way" she nodded her head East of where they were sitting.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:16 am

"Answered would be nice but you may want to hunt.. I'm no good at it it turns out. I need a lot of practice." the caramel colored male said with a growl of embarrassment. He didn't exactly like admitting to that but maybe the she-cat would catch him something or maybe share her kill. He pinned his ears back and flicked a tail as he waited for the white female to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:28 am

The she-cat gave a purr. "I certainly don't mind doing the hunting" she dipped her head and turned away from the male, parting her jaws she took in a deep whiff of air, tasting each scent that she drew in; Squirrel, stale fox, vole, trees, CrowClan, mouse. She smiled and gave a nod.

"I smell three different prey types; Squirrel, vole, and mouse, the squirrel is in that direction" She flicked her tail in the direction of a fallen log " The mouse is east of here, and the vole..." she took another deep breathe "Hiding in the undergrowth just over there"

Dropping into crouch she rolled her shoulders and began moving stealthy towards the vole, her eyes never leaving where the critter hid itself.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:32 pm

The spotted tom watched how the female started her hunt. He parted his muzzle mimicking the white cat's way of inhaling the scents. His fur bristled as the scent of Squirrel, mouse and an unknown scent washed over the glands in his mouth. He figured the unknown scent was the vole since it was coming from the undergrowth where SilenceStar had directed towards. His tail waved gently before he took position into a crouch and watched as the she-cat made her move towards the creature.  
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:29 pm

She paused right before she got to the undergrowth, straightening herself she batted at the bush sending the small creature into a fearful frenzy, a grin played across her muzzle as she gathered up her muscles  and launched itself at it, catching it between her paws.

Grasping the critter between her jaws she sat up and looked over to you, before purring and padding over to him. "Here you go." She mewed as she dropped the carcass by you. "try this, while I go and catch the squirrel" She smiled kindly before whisking around and tasting the air once more, pinpointing where the mouse and squirrel were, narrowing her gaze she fell into the crouch and began to move onwards towards the fallen tree.

Edging closer, she decided to take a different approach to catching the squirrel, squirrels were more agile and quick, if it was to get to the tree before it mate it's fate in her jaws. Moving slowly towards the fallen log before climbing on top of it, placing each paw in front of the other she carefully moved closer to it before pouncing on it, the squirrel sending out a loud squeal of fright and pain before it was cut of with a bit to its neck
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:52 pm

The tom watches her as she caught the vole, a small smile passed his lips as he picked up on some tips on catching his own prey in the future. He was impressed with her quick actions and how she managed to swiftly make the kill.

When the long furred she brought the kill to him he felt grateful. The tom hadn't had a meal in days, not since he was thrown from his twoleg place. He sighed and looked down at the creature that was known as a vole. Though his stomach screamed in pain he decided to wait for the she-cat to return before digging into the meal she caught for him.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:03 pm

SilenceStar smiled and turned around with the squirrel dangling from her jaws, leaping down from her perch she wandered over to you, her tail streaming out behind her.

"Now I suppose you want answers" Laying down, she tucked her paws under her and looked up at you with a serious gaze. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you know of the clans that roam here.. Well, there is on clan that resides in the silverpelt" She flicked her tail towards the sky. "Starclan holds our ancestors, our friends and family.. How I learned your name was through a friend that walks among the stars, he told me that I needed to seek out a tom by the name of Jay, unfortunately Starclan likes mysteries and GrayStrike likes annoying me and gave me very little to go on." Flattening her ears she looked down at the squirrel that lay between her paws.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:10 pm

He listened intently to what SilenceStar had to say. Of course he wanted answers but he wasn't sure if he believed her. His tail tip twitched as he heard her words. 'StarClan," he said to himself, he had heard of StarClan in the stories his parents had told him but just like with the Clan cat's he never truly believed it to be true. Not until now that is.

The tom sighed as he waited for the female to finish. "So you're telling me a dead cat told you that you needed to find me?" he said in a skeptical way. How was he suppose to believe everything that this female was telling him? After all, for 24 moons his parents had told him it's was all just stories. 

The reality of it all had yet to hit him yet deep down inside he knew that it all had to be true. 
"Did he tell you anything else? Why you needed to find me?" the cat asked to the blue eyed she that knelt down in front of her fresh kill. 
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Hearing the words 'dead cat' hit her hard causing her to shoot him a glare, her eye revealed her true nature, hostility and annoyance bubbled in her, that was until she remember Graystrikes words. Sighing, she gave a nod

"yes, a cat that no longer walks the ground we walk on.. But, please have more respect they are our ancestors.." Casting her gaze downwards took a deep breathe. " Unfortunately, Graystrike likes to mess with me.. Starclan in general doesn't give full details, leaders and medicine cats are suppose to figure it out." Flicking an ear, she began to kneed the ground and heaved another sigh. "look, I was skeptical of clans, starclan and all of that before I was brought into CrowClan, but all of those stories, they aren't just stories they are true and for some reasons Starclan seems to believe our destinies are intertwined.. I don't know why I was told to meet you or if you are even that tom... You bare the name of the cat im looking for but... im just not sure."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:27 pm

He pinned his ears back seeing that he had offended the she-cat but what was he suppose to say? What was he even suppose to believe. He perked his ears back up and gave the white pelted cat a nod. "I"m sorry," he said feeling she deserved at least that whether he believed her or not. 

"I see, but I don't understand how I have anything to do with your destiny or anything else for that matter." he grunted as he pawed the ground. His tail flicked up and over his caramel colored paws as he continued to speak. "I walked along side twolegs, I'm a-" he broke off, "what do you clan cat's call us?" he asked as he watched her. 
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:36 pm

"I'm the one who should apologize.."

SilenceStar sat up and gave the tom a long look, her tail curling over her paws. "I'm not entirely sure what you or I have anything do to with each other."  Tilting her head she listened closely to the words he spoke.

"A house cat?" She mewed curiously, she hadn't really ever gotten to calling them kittypets, it her business if a cat wanted to live a certain way, she just needed to worry about herself, her clan, and make sure it was safe to raise kits in the territory. "Oh... you must mean a kittypet, right? that doesn't bother me in the least."

She smiled softly, "You must make your own  history, don't let where you were born control how you live your life or how you wish it to be.."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:14 pm

A smile crossed his muzzle as he looked to the white female. He had always hated life as a kittypet and he had always claimed himself to be nothing more than a Clan Cat like the ones in the stories his parents told. It's what he had always wanted to be since the first time of hearing a story about a Clan from long ago. 

"Yes, Kittypet." he repeated after the cat. Confusion still hovered over him as he thought about why StarClan would send a message to a Clan leader about a Kittypet. It bothered him and he really wanted to know more but he knew that the she-cat knew nothings more. He sighed an pawed the ground gently. "Will Greystrike send you another message?" he mewed to SilenceStar.
Back to top Go down
SilenceStar
Admin
SilenceStar

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:20 pm

"He might send another, I could always travel to the moonstone and talk to starclan there, but I don't think that will solve anything... I have a feeling that you are the tom that I seek, just a feel in the pit of my stomach."

Fluffing up her pelt she gave her whiskers a twitch "Do you have a place to stay? I could offer you shelter if you would like, I could show you some hunting skills and fighting skills if you so wish." she lowered her head and shut her eyes as if to shield an emotion she tried so hard to keep hidden. Loneliness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting of fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate.   A meeting of fate. Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of fate.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whispering Oak :: Outlands. :: Shadow Woods-
Jump to: