Share | 

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilenceStar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Tue May 19, 2015 4:41 pm

her eyes flared at the word kitty-pet. "I despise that word, I have never once used it.. Why would I see you as that?" she spat, her tail tip twitching with irritation, stirring she pressed her paws against the ground and stood up.

"Look here Jay. I have asked you because I see value in you, your heart doesn't belong where you were born... Where you were born does not define you, forget the past and move on paw by paw." shrugging her shoulders she heaved a sigh. "Not only do I see your potential, so does Starclan" as she mewed she flicked her tail to the Silverpelt.

"Do you accept my invitation or are you going to let your past ruin what you could have?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whisperingoak.forumotion.com
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Tue May 19, 2015 7:12 pm

The tom froze, he looked to the she-cat and dipped his head. "Of course." he said with a gently tail tip flick. He looked down to the ground feeling as though he just disrespected his new found leader. He sighed to himself before looking up to the SilverPelt before looking to the white she-cat. "I'm sorry." he mewed to his Leader. 

"When do we begin my training?" the caramel colored cat said as took a seat upon his haunches. His anger subsided and his heart pounded in excitement. He was truly happy to now have a home and he was on his way to receiving a warrior name as well as being apart of a clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilenceStar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Tue May 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Eyeing the tom she purred, her fluffy tail swaying back and forth. "Your fine, I'm sorry I snapped.. as for your training you will start at dawn and in two to three months you will be able to join the rank warrior.." her eyes shone brightly as she thought of the tom.. He was so kind, he was kind of odd but that's okay.

Flicking an ear she tilted her head to the side, hiding the fact that the tom would become deputy instead of a warrior. He would be thrown into a spot he didn't know a thing about, he wouldn't be given a chance to shine at the things he would learn.. She felt angered and annoyed that starclan wanted to do that, they were being cruel.. But if they wanted him to be deputy, so be it.. She would be hard on him, give him a quick three months.
Back to top Go down
Fadedpaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Tue May 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Fadedpaw woke in his hiding place, hearing the seemingly distant voices of others. As he became more aware, they seemed to get louder. He jumped up, a little shocked, and saw two cats not far away from him. He had moved too quickly, and his old injuries ached to remind him what had happened. His father... His father had attacked him when he'd tried to follow, saying that he was old enough to take care of himself. That had been about a week ago, and Fadedpaw was starving now. He would have eaten crowfood if it was available, and he HATED crowfood. Seeing the two cats, Fadedpaw froze like a deer in headlights but then masked his face to be full of fake expressionless calm. If he pretended he belonged here, maybe the cats would leave him alone... But he was kind of a little afraid they would, and couldn't keep back the sound that came fourth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Tue May 19, 2015 10:24 pm

The tom flicked and ear and glanced in the direction of where rustling sounds came from. A growl rumbled in his chest as he caught sight of an unknown cat. He looked to SilenceStar and waited for her to do something. He had yet to learn anything and wasn't sure if he should do anything. His tail flicked back and forth but a small frown passed over his face as he realized the young tom-cat needed help. He wasn't sure if he and SilenceStar were going to help this young tom and he wasn't sure if he even wanted to help. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilenceStar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Wed May 20, 2015 12:26 am

SilenceStar was just about to ask the cat what he would like his warrior name to be before she heard him growl. Flicking her ears in the direction he had turned his eyes in, spotting a young tom-cat, SilenceStar herself almost growled but stopped herself as she saw his wounds and how hungry he was. Getting to her paws she stood up straight and held her head high.

"Your name. What is it?" she mewled, her fluffy tail twisting around behind her as she swayed it side to side  "My name is SilenceStar, I'm the leader of CrowClan this is our camp." she said, nodding around the camp. "How did you find us?"

Casting her gaze to Jay, she felt a sense of pride. he's already wanting to protect his clan.
Back to top Go down
Fadedpaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Wed May 20, 2015 5:29 am

"My name is Fadedpaw. I belonged to a clan once, but my father... Long story short he got us both kicked out and than took off once he told me my name was no longer to be 'Fadedkit'." He did his best not to be nervous, hoping that if he pretended confidence they wouldn't attack. He was too weak to defend himself well in his condition; it took effort just to stay standing and he fought not to sway on his paws with only partial success. He stepped the side so it didn't look like he was ready to stumble... "He made us travel far from our old home, and left me here. He never told me this was clan territory... Maybe he was hoping that if I didn't starve first because he didn't take the time to teach me the basic hunting skills, you would finish the job." Fadedpaw swallowed and looked at the tom, who appeared aggressive to him. He wanted to hide again, but now they knew he was here so it wouldn't be very effective. He looked down; he wouldn't blame them if they shredded him. He was a trespasser, and trespassing usually meant death.... Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Wed May 20, 2015 8:14 pm

The caramel colored tom sat in silence as his Leader demanded questions from the intruder. He felt bad that the young tom was injured and that he had been kicked from his clan but he wasn't sure if that gave him the right to continue to intrude on CrowClan land. Jay pushed away the thoughts and sighed. He had a lot to look forward to which included what his warrior name would be.

Flicking an ear the tom redirected his attention back to the injured cat and then to the white she-cat. "What would you like me to do?" Jay said as he looked to his new leader, curious of what they would typically do in a situation like this. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilenceStar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Wed May 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Her eyes were unreadable as she watched the young tom though her heart was racing, her mind formed several different thoughts. The real her would have attacked and killed this cat on the spot, but this kit... he looked so scared, he was hurt and starving.  At Jay's words she turned her gaze back to him, she now realized that this tom had the right mind of a deputy, flicking an ear she opened her maw and began to speak.

"We will do nothing to this young cat." her voice was soft and welcoming. "Young Fadedpaw, it appears your father is out of luck, we are not ones to jump and kill a cat in need, you will not be chased nor will you be harmed and I stand here and offer you shelter. You have an invitation to join this clan and prove to your father that you are strong enough to survive..."

she dipped her head to the tom, her tail tip twitching
Back to top Go down
Fadedpaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Wed May 20, 2015 8:36 pm

He could join them? His moss green eyes were wide in surprise for a moment, and the he lowered his head in gratitude. "I am not at my best right now, but I will do my best to serve... Thank you for sparing my life, and giving me a home." It was debt he would never be able to repay, but he had a whole life-time ahead of him to try. He would need to learn from someone though; his father had not been a very good parent. What should he do? What could he do? In his weakened state, he was forced to lay down or risk fainting. He would have thrown up then, but it was kind of hard to throw up when you had nothing left in you. He took a moment to gather his strength, and then smiled at the she-cat who had just accepted him into her clan despite the haze pain brought over his mind. Not even starvation would keep him from smiling when he knew he had found purpose in his life; his purpose would be to learn, and then serve until he could serve no more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Wed May 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Jay dipped his head to SilenceStar and gave a purr to the kit. "Welcome Fadedpaw. I'm Ja-" he paused not wanting to give the young tom his kitty-pet name. "LeopardStorm." he said with a purr. The he-cat had found his warrior name and he hoped that SilenceStar and the great Starclan who resides in the silverpelt would like and approve of the name. His tail waved gently as he watched the new cat. 

He was pleased to have another new cat to be with him and an apprentice at that. He would be able to learn from SilenceStar how to manage an apprentice and be a mentor if she took the young one on. Excitement showed in the toms green eyes as he looked from SilenceStar to FadedPaw.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilenceStar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Fri May 22, 2015 3:51 am

Purring, SilenceStar's tail twisted around behind her before stepping back from the two cats.
"I welcome both of you has full fledged members of CrowClan, you are both a sign that this clan will survive and rise through the dust in strength.."

"Fadedpaw, I welcome you as an apprentice of this clan I will take on the honor of mentoring you" dipping her head, her eyes glistened brightly "And..." she turned her eyes towards the tom. "LeopardStorm.. I welcome you as a full warrior of CrowClan, I know that your wisdom and your yearning to learn about our ways will make you an important family member to the clan, I will help guide you for the next two months and then you will be able to go about your duties without my help, though I will always be by your side."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2